April 07, 2012

F R I E N D S :'D



How do you spell the word "FRIEND"?

F >> First place that I need to sharing about something, especially, feeling and 'love'
R >> Remind me about true life and friendship
I >> Intens to each other
E >> Even now and forever we're always one blood
N >> Now till whenever
D >> Damn! I love my friends!

Yeah, that's all are the meanings of friend according how we spell it. But, 'friend' 6 characters, 1 word, 1 syllable and has lot of meanings that I can't explain it one by one.

I need friends that will always be there for me no matter how hard the situation is and the ones that understand me how I feel.

I think that's all the true friend. And I hope I have friends that can be my first place that I need to sharing something, especially, 'bout my feeling and 'love'. Ofcourse, I am still have a family. My beloved mom and dad, but they are too old to know my feeling, especially teen's feeling ehem, 'love' hahaha, sory ibuk and bapak I can't tell you about that cause of hm, maybe I am too shame to share both of you xp

Friend reminds me about true life and true friendship. We have friends. In school, beside to study, we also establish a friendship. I think school are NOTHING without having lot of friends. And it makes me feel more understand the meaning of friendship. SMA is numb without a story about friend, ehem 'love' story in the school.

We are intens to each other. We are unity. We are one soul. We give priority to solidarity. We won't let one of our friends were hurt. Then we'll always keep each other. Yeah!

Even now and forever we're always one blood. Whatever the conditions are, we through it together!

Now, till whenever! Damn! I love you friends! :'D

We are friends, and always will be...


No comments: