April 05, 2012

Absurd --




It's time to realize something happen to me.
I don't know what, but I feel so different than before
Ofcourse it's not because my blog's name is "dare to be different" so I feel everythings are different. NO! I don't know why often I feel awkward with my friends. No no, let me explain, my classmates especially!
It never happen to me before. I consider them more than just my friends. And they are my second family after home.
But the things that make me so confused, I feel like not usual with them. I don't have any problem with them. I enjoy, and very enjoy to be classmates with them!
But God, what happen to me? 

What's wrong with me?


I don't know how to say. And maybe it's just my feeling. I try to be OK like usual, for me, the important things are my friends! My second family. I won't take them into my world feeling. 
Sorry guys, maybe I am too upset all this time. Why? Don't know, I can't find the answer! This feeling  so absurd ._. asdjhtgk~

Hah! Nevermind~ I wanna scream all the day long...

2 comments:

ru_phee3 said...

Rani..
If you feel something become strange, don't be confused or afraid..
It means you understand more about your and others presences, about life..
That must be a really good thing, indeed very hard to maintain..
keep going, Rani..
Hope you have good days after.. .^_^.)
no give up, okay..

Maharani Putri Ayuningtyas said...

thanks miss :D
ofcourse!