June 07, 2013

passion. parents.

if you've promised yourself to reach your dreams as high as the sky, whatever how struggle, obstacle, failure, or how much sacrifices that you've got, you will not stop. you will fight for your dreams, no matter how hard the conditions are. because it's your passion.
but there is one thing, that really strong, and it has the power to break your own promise. parents.
maybe you can just defeat all obstacles that stand in front of you. but parents are the only obstacle that personally i can't.

why?

because they are parents. wait, no, because they are my parents.

but psychological study taught me that if we want succeed, just follow our passion. because if we follow what others say about us, that's not who we are. we will find who the real we are if we find what we are not. that's why i fight for my passion. i will survive.
but then my parents show up.

Allah knows. He listens. He doesn't ignore. let He shows me the best way.

No comments: