December 18, 2012

feeling guilty

it's still about today.
i don't know, something wrong with me.
or am i really wrong? -_- oh i think so.

a few days ago, i really mad with someone. but i'm a hypocrite, not speak directly to her. not forthright her. talking about her behind.
but now, today, i get a surprise from her. really made me shocked and didn't know what to do. a few days ago, i really mad with her and won't forgive her anytime. but now, what should i do? she is really kind to me. i'm so bad. i feel guilty to her. i feel ashamed of myself because a few days ago was angry and dishonest to her. she didn't know anything. i know i'm really in wrong way. i hope she will forgive me without me having to say sorry to her. because i was too hypocritical to speak up and say sorry.

really sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :((((((((((

No comments: