May 19, 2013

16 years at may 16th

i know i maybe be the youngest student in the class. it's always be me, from elementary till senior high school. but idc, even i am 97 while the others are 96 or 95, even i am 16 while the others are 17 or 18, i love my self who the way i am. i love my parents who have been 16 years caring for and raising me with patient and full of love.

i have many wishes, but i won't mention one by one. Allah knows, and He listens me. i just wanna make my parents proud of me, of what i did, and i just wanna see them smile. it's enough.

God, give me more times, to prove to my parents, to make them proud. give me more times, to join ramadhan this year. and give them more times, to see me succeed.

thanks God for keep loving me in 16 years. thanks my parents. thanks for all the people who cared for me, who make me smile, who love me, thanks friends. you're the reason i smile.

oh ya, happy birthday Surabaya! i know it's too soon to celebrate it. but idc, we're born at the same month. and you're my beloved city, the city i was born in. hope we will be better and better. Allah bless us.

once again, if i die before i wake, tell my parents God i love them.

No comments: