April 21, 2013

top secret story

sssssh, calm down your voice, promise me, you'll never tell this to anyone.
i have a secret, this is really really secret. how secret is it? it's top secret. like i have to kill you after i told you this.
you ready? wait, wait.
check your room, is there any other person? if yes, let him go away from you now. if no, check it again, just make sure if there is no person except you who will be listen to my secret.

why i call it as a secret? because nobody knows about this news. no one knows. even president, even CIA or FBI, they don't know. it's just me.

well, here we go..

i know something about this earth. i mean, this phenomenon is happening in our earth. and it's terrible.. really terrible. well, i am not sure you're ready to hear that. but, promise me you'll never feel afraid. promise me you'll never get mad to me after i told you this. because maybe you can't sleep after hear my secret. you won't eat, even take a bath. no, you won't do something. i am afraid if you're doing so.
no, no.

so, i ask you once again,
are you really ready to hear about my secret? are you sure you will still do your activities like usual after you hear my secret? are you sure if you won't feel afraid? are you sure if you will still get some eats? just to make you sure it. because i don't want to be someone who will be punished of causes-someone-crazy. no i don't.

okay i continue it. this phenomenon makes everyone can't see the sun. so the world becomes so dark. really dark and scary. no sun. no bright. no shine. it just dark.

okay i stop it. i think you look so scared. but i have to continue my story. this is the last part, promise me not to feel afraid.

this phenomenon is happening once in a day, and it's happening everyday. where the sun is slow down disappeared, and it's replaced by the moon. yes, this phenomenon is called "night".

No comments: